Part 83 of 365. Grace in small things.
I am sort of proud of myself for learning how to get photos from my mobile phone onto my computer.
I'm not naturally technical, as my husband will attest. He doesn't like or trust me doing something new to the only surviving computer (his apple Mac 'died' the other day - hopefully to be ressurrected soon, and no I didn't touch it). How many times have I attempted to install updates, or print off the internet only to find the dreaded words
"this computer program is not responding"
So this time I successfully installed all the Sony software, whilst he was away at Church. So there!
I'm not afraid of losing or mucking up, except for his wrath. I figure that the only way to learn is by doing. Having a go, reading up a bit first and trying.
No comments:
Post a Comment