Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Part 50 of 365. Grace in small things.

I love me a good newspaper. My husband brought home not one but two Australian Weekend Newspapers. I got a fantastic weeks' worth of reading out of them. I even read the Sports sections!

The New York Times on a Wednesday is my Weekly treat. The Dining section is great. But I also enjoy the Main pages and the Arts' section.

If there is a particularly interesting article and I'm flush with cash I'll buy the Sunday New York Times too. But not all the time. It costs...gasp!...five whole dollars.

In Australia The Australian and The Age are my favorite papers. The Age comes from one of my favorite cities - Melbourne. When I read its Epicure section, I dream of coffee shops, cupcake and tea shops and great Cafes.

Cupcake

Arghh! Now I'm dreaming of Flat whites - talk of Melbourne and Newspapers does that to me!

Coffee





1 comment: