- I wrote a letter today. An old fashioned letter, not an Email. I love to write, and feel somehow almost virtuous having done so. It felt good.
- Babysitting was tough work today. The little one has the typical 10 month old separation anxiety, and cried for the majority of the two hours. Refused to be distracted or comforted, until he fell asleep on my shoulder for 20 blessed minutes. Cried again (grumbling this time) upon waking. I managed.
- Enjoyed a sugar-hit of lollies (Americans say candy) after a chilly walk to post my letter and parcel. Bad for my teeth but good for my well-being.
- Looking forward to my Cardio-Sculpt class tomorrow morning, as I'm getting a little bored with exercise machines at the gym. Too much routine and repetition drives me a little mad.
- Maybe I need some different exercise music to liven myself up? Even choosing it on Itunes can be kind of fun.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment