- I was grateful to go grocery shopping by myself today. (how sad is this?) . I've been confined to the house with almost constant company the last few days as the weather has been rather inclement. - i.e. bloody freezing and snowy.
- Listening to someone elses' Beatles albums on a Network shared playlist. Thanks whoever you are...
- The kids are well advanced in doing their Saturday Jobs - and few complaints this week. Amazing. It's not always this way.
- Despite the usual insomnia I slept well last night. For a change. It's amazing the difference 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep makes to one's life. Even the dark circles have diminished...
- Listening to Mother Nature's Son by the Beatles as I write. I'm always in awe of musical talent and beauty.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Part 14 of 365. Grace in small things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment