Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Part 3 of 365. Grace in Small things.


  1. I had a haircut today, and it looks great. People who say that it's only what is on the inside that really counts, never experienced the joy of being pampered, and of looking lovely. It's a confidence thing. Sometimes looking good, and acting pretty (no matter how you inwardly feel) can be transformative.
  2. Haircuts and pedicures, don't involve children or noise. Wonderful.

  3. Cleaned my desk today. Found lost treasures like notes from my daughter.
  4. The usual state of my desk is controlled chaos. I like to believe that it indicates a busy mind and life, and the ability to mutitask. (or maybe I'm just messy).
  5. I Spoke to my friend on Skype this evening for a mere 3 mins 46, but the power of his voice cheered my whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment